Full-Time Airtel Nigeria Recruits Distance Destination (ILD) Manager – Interconnect Long
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interconnect Long – Distance Destination (ILD) Manager
- This function is expected to act for technical, business & Functional requirements in the area of Core network.
- The holder will also be involved in Network solution planning, design and implementation. He or She will also ensure availability in line with KPIs & SLA as defined target and maintain Quality N/W.
- Role will also ensure all task are performed under the preview of Standard Operational Processes and ensure new services are launched as per Marketing requirement and are Timely Delivered
Other requirement of the role include:
- Operation & Maintenance for CS core. Testing and implementation of new solution/Service/Feature.
- Perform day to day operations & management, fix alarms and resolve incidents, prepare daily health check status and report to TL
- Ensure all Tasks are executed within defined process of TT Management, Change Management, Preventive Maintenance, Incident Management, problem Management, Software update management, Security Management, Performance Management and New Node Acceptance.
- Execution of system expansions, NCP and take corrective action when needed.
- Provide technical support and problem analysis for operations team in case of critical situations.
- Follow up the implementation of deployment plans and highlight delay and apply corrective actions.
- Follow up with the Suppliers/Vendors about any planned network changes e.g. upgrades, S/W packages etc. as well as any network problems
- Cooperate with other departments during new systems installation and acceptance tests CS Core and give the support in case of issues
- Implement all BISP related tasks and perform duties within BISP framework.
- Design and optimization of interconnections with other systems (VAS, RAN, POIs etc.)
- Detailed and effective documentation – Statistical report preparation and analysis; provide the requirements based on the analysis.
- Scalability/ Interoperability / Marketing requirements & Performance Management
- Ensure all Vendor Network Equipment’s on the network can interoperate with one another without anomaly.
- Daily review and track network traffic, licenses, trends and various parameters to ensure the Network elements are operating as expected. Where required, take corrective action with input from TL and Group Planning team
- Vendor/Partner Management – Ensure that the Vendor Customer Support and supplier vendors are engaged at all times to deliver high quality output expected first time right
- Employee Engagement – Maintain high Team Harmony and Engagement at all times with both internal and external teams and stakeholders
Skills & Knowledge include
- Bachelor/Masters of Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering degree/Computer Science with Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- At least 6-10 years CS Core network Operations and optimization experience (MSC, MSC-S, MGW, HLR, STP);
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and LTE technologies architecture and standards Good project management knowledge
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Social Media Intern at Credpal Nigeria
- Sales Representative at Elo-Ex Transport Services
- Sales and Marketing Specialist at Waone Limited
- Operations Assurance Manager – SME CIS at Ericsson Nigeria
- Graduate Data Analytics Associate at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
55 total views, 1 today