Full-Time Ikeja Electric recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal
Ikeja Electric recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.ikejaelectric.com
- 1 About Ikeja Electric
- 2 Vacant Positions at Ikeja Electric
- 3 Job Description At Ikeja Electric
- 4 Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019 Requirements & Qualifications
- 5 Important Things To Note About Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019/2020
- 6 Recent Jobs Vacancies Trending Now in 2019
- 7 Ikeja Electric Recruitment Process
- 8 Responsibilities of Metering Project Management Supervisor at Ikeja electric
- 9 Responsibilities of Corporate Performance Management Analyst at Ikeja Electric
- 10 Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- 11 How to Apply
- 12 When is Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019/2020 Closing Date?
Therefore, In this audit, we will give everything about how to apply for Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019. in contrast with Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019. This article will give all that you need to consider for Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019. Very much arranged aides on how you can apply for Ikeja Electric empty positions, Recruitment structure, and other related guide and information as for Ikeja Electric Recruit 2019.
while you wish to be picked, you to need to know some things, e.g you need to understand the requirements and various necessary things to apply for the job rather than gambling with your career.
Do you have all the stuff needed to be chosen and you likewise wish to work at Ikeja Electric? On the off chance that yes is your answer, at that point you have to continue to know all the requirements and necessities to apply for the job.
It is significant you pay attention to the guide very to abstain from doing an inappropriate thing while at the point of attempting to apply for the job, I unequivocally trust you need the job and you need a fruitful application.
About Ikeja Electric
first of all, info about Ikeja Electric: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Ikeja Electric has been going through massive recruitment intake for a while now. furthermore, We’ve been getting various requests by aspirants demanding for more details about the Ikeja Electric Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. finally, Numerous applicants have been asking us inquiries like:
- Is Ikeja Electric Recruiting?
- Vacant Positions at Ikeja Electric
- Ikeja Electric Requirements
- Important Things To Note About Ikeja Electric Recruitment process
- Is Ikeja Electric Recruiting?
- Ikeja Electric Recruitment Process
- How to Apply For Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019
- Closing Date for Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019
Certainly truly, The recruitment is still ongoing, above all, you will prefer to grab on this brilliant chance. Anyone who wishes to apply can do.
Read Also: Broadoak Schools Recruitment
Vacant Positions at Ikeja Electric
First of all, It is true that the Ikeja Electric is presently recruiting to fill some vacant positions in the company and below are the listed positions:
1.) Metering Project Management Supervisor
2.) Corporate Performance Management Analyst
Job Description At Ikeja Electric
- A vacancy exists for Metering Project Management Supervisor at Ikeja Electric
for individuals that are desirous to be in control of their work life.
- Corporate Performance Management Analyst also needed at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019 Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant work experience on a project or in a similar role in a utility service company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good data analytic Skills
- Good data presentation skills.
- Versatile and good working knowledge of platforms and application management
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- A self-starter who can plan and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Good verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to details.
Above all, note that the Ikeja Electric is Recruiting for 2019 and the form is out. Hence, you can continue visiting this site to remain refreshed with Ikeja Electric most recent news.
Important Things To Note About Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019/2020
As it is said, if you are not informed you will be deformed, most importantly, it is also important to get information’s at the right time, so, it is advised that you keep visiting Ikeja Electric Career web page to get daily update about Ikeja Electric. Finally, try to Read more about Ikeja Electric job vacancies on their website www.ikejaelectric.com
Therefore, take note of the below instructions, also, if you wish to be employed, therefore read carefully, As a result of the previous recruitment, because of that, only a few vacant positions are available for now:
- Ensure you have all needed credentials
- Scan and Upload all your credentials
- Hence, Shortlisted candidates will be uploaded
- above all, For no reason should you probably pay anyone who claims you must pay before you are employed
Recent Jobs Vacancies Trending Now in 2019
- Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Lead
- Nigeria Police Force List of Successful Candidates for Aptitude Test 2019
Ikeja Electric Recruitment Process
It seems like you want the job seriously, maybe you wish to apply on the Ikeja Electric website, follow the simple steps below, so by following the steps, we assure you a successful application
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Responsibilities of Metering Project Management Supervisor at Ikeja electric
- Ensure all project documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal and external stakeholders. That is to say, you are advised to make all your work available and ready for internal and external stakeholders
- Research and analyze metering options in relation to business decision and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making.
- Responsible for updating the project risk register and discussing same during project’s progress status meeting.
- Managing all project meeting and ensuring minute are shared with stakeholders once concluded. In other words, you will work with shared with stakeholders. to clarify, you are in-charge of project meeting and ensuring minute are shared well.
- Act as the communication liaison between the metering project team and functional teams/stakeholders.
- Responsible for communicating the timely metering project status update to stakeholders however.
- Responsible for tracking and engaging functional teams regarding each MAP deliverables and timelines. Non-compliance are to be escalated to the Project Manager.
- Update resolution feedback and ensure prompt feedback is given to escalations received from cross functional units.
- Escalation of issues to relevant project internal support teams which include NMD Metering Customer Care, Corp Communication and Others.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs. In other words, Comply with Quality Management System.
- Perform all other functions as designated in line with the project objectives.
Responsibilities of Corporate Performance Management Analyst at Ikeja Electric
- Review the alignment between departmental targets and individual targets; In other words, make changes in the KPI parameters, if required etc.
- He/she must Support the process of translating the updated strategy into the scorecard map and objectives,That is to say, he/she must Support the process of translating the updated strategy .
- Support corporate performance management lead to facilitate and coach the executive team in selecting targets and identifying the strategic initiatives required to achieve targeted performance on the scorecard measures.
- Support the corporate performance management lead to conduct training and education courses on the Scorecard management system, and serves a resource to coach, educate, train, and assist management team about the scorecard methodology and tools.
- Coordinate and collect data from the metric owners, staff or departments and business unit on monthly basis,however do not fail if you too much given free hand
- Manage and maintain the scorecard systems and develop necessary reports for the CEO and the Board.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs. in other words, Comply with Quality Management System.
- Perform other duties as requested by Line Manager and Head of department, so as not to have issue as a result of disobedience.
Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019 Application Form
As a result of our findings, There is no application form, you will need to apply online by uploading your CV to the link provided below..try to make your CV even more catchy than everyone, Therefore, we advise you visit the website below to apply before it is too late.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can, therefore, apply with the link below:
Click here to apply online
Note: Ikeja Electric Company are not like other companies that consider age, sex but they rather go for talents for the reason that they want capable hands. Ikeja Electric is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. certainly, you will be employed.
Read Also: African Development Bank Recruitment
When is Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019/2020 Closing Date?
Based on the update we got concerning the closing date for Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2019.. Application Closing Date for Metering Project Management Supervisor is 6th September, 2019 and Corporate Performance Management Analyst is 29th August, 2019.. for the reason that it is said that they want people to have enough time to apply.
427 total views, 1 today