Full-Time United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020 | www.un.org
United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020 | www.un.org
In this review, we will give every detail about United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020. United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020 is ongoing. This article will give all that you have to think about the United Nations Recruitment process 2019. Well ordered guides on how you can apply for United Nations vacant positions, Recruitment form, and other related guide and data with respect to United Nations Recruitment 2019.
For you to be chosen or picked you to have to know significant things, e.g you have to realize the capabilities required and different necessities.
Do you have all the stuff to be picked or to work at the United Nations? On the off chance that yes is your answer, at that point you have to continue to know all the capability and necessities to apply for the job.
It is significant you pay attention to the guide very to abstain from doing an inappropriate thing while at the point of attempting to apply for the job, I unequivocally trust you need the job and you need a fruitful application.
We have United Nations recent job vacancies in 2019, Stay connected and continue reading to be guided on every step.
About the United Nations
- 1 About the United Nations
- 2 Is United Nations Recruiting?
- 3 Vacant Positions at United Nations 2019/2020
- 4 United Nations Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- 5 Important Things To Note About United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020
- 6 Recent Jobs Vacancies Trending Now in 2019
- 7 United Nations Recruitment Process
- 8 How to Apply For United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020
- 9 When is the United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020 Closing Date?
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
Is United Nations Recruiting?
Certainly truly, The recruitment is as of now continuous and you would prefer not to pass up on this brilliant chance.. Application is opened to everybody who wishes to apply.
Vacant Positions at United Nations 2019/2020
It is true that the United Nations is presently recruiting to fill some vacant positions in the company and below are the listed positions:
- Monitoring Assistant
- Programme Associate (M&E/COMET) – Abuja
- Programme Associate (M&E/COMET) – Borno
- Programme Policy Officer (Monitoring)
- Programme Associate (M&E)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, NOB
United Nations Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Experience: Minimum of three years of relevant professional work experience including in international development or humanitarian work.
- Minimum of one year of experience in monitoring, including strong experience developing and using a variety of quantitative and qualitative analytical tools and methods.
- Education: Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields: Social Sciences, Statistics, Development Economics, Performance Management, Monitoring, and Evaluation or other related fields, or first university degree with additional years of relevant work experience and/or training/courses.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or Portuguese. Fluency in a local language (preferred Hausa, Kanuri, Shuwa Arabic).
- Skills: Strong data analysis and infographics (e.g., SPSS, STATA, Tableau, Excel); questionnaire programming (xls); report writing and dashboard creation.
Other Specific Job Requirements:
- This section is optional to describe additional responsibilities & knowledge required for the specific job.
Desired Experiences for Entry into the Role:
- Cultivated sustainable relationships with local NGOs, government authorities, and other implementation partners.
- Has research experience using a variety of analytical tools and methods for causality analysis, forecasting, and other data modeling needs.
- Performed monitoring, evaluations and assessments at multiple field locations.
Notwithstanding, note that the United Nations is Recruiting for 2019 and the form is out. You can continue visiting this site to remain refreshed with United Nations most recent news.
Important Things To Note About United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020
As it is said, if you are not informed you will be deformed, it is important to get information’s at the right time, so, it is advised that you keep visiting United Nations Career web page to get daily update about United Nations Recruitment 2019. Read more about United Nations job vacancies on their website un.org
Take note of the below instructions if only you wish to be employed:
- Ensure you have all needed credentials
- Scan and Upload all your credentials
- United Nations Shortlisted candidates at tech academy will be uploaded after
- You shouldn’t pay anyone who claims you must pay before you are employed
Recent Jobs Vacancies Trending Now in 2019
- Phyatex International Job Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment(NSCDC)
- Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment
- Oxfam Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment
- Tek Experts Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
United Nations Recruitment Process
If you wish to apply on the united nations website, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we assure you a successful application
Step 2. When you get to the page, click on the blue apply button at the right top of the website
Step 3. You will be directed to a page where you will be required to register by creating an account.
Step 4. After creating the account, submit the needed details and you are done…all the best
How to Apply For United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020
Any Interested and qualified candidates Click here to apply online This is simple and straight forward.
When is the United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020 Closing Date?
According to the update we got about the closing date for United Nations Recruitment 2019.. it was said that the Application Closing Date will be 5th September 2019.
355 total views, 1 today